Home Page

Who are the people which can provide support for my child?

School provision

  • Teachers are responsible for teaching SEN groups/individuals on a part-time basis.
  • Teaching Assistants and HLTAs with either individual children or small groups.
  • ICT support in the form of reading, writing and maths programmes.
  • Teaching Assistants or HLTAs offering support for children with emotional and social development through Nurture Groups.


Local Authority Provision delivered in school

  • Autism Outreach Service
  • Educational Psychology Service
  • Sensory Service for children with visual, physical or hearing needs
  • SALT (Speech and Language Therapy)



Health Provision

  • Additional Speech and Language Therapy input to provide a higher level of service to the school
  • School Nurse
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Physiotherapy
  • School Doctor Service


‚ÄčAs a school we spend a long time writing referral forms to support your child. It is vital that you attend any appointments given as the waiting list is very long and we cannot guarantee when your child's next appointment will be. In some cases your child will be discharged from the service if you do not attend.