Home Page

How can I let the school know that I am worried about my child?

If you have concerns about your child’s progress, you should speak to your child’s class teacher initially.


  • If you continue to be concerned that your child is not making progress, you may speak to the SENCO - Mrs Nicola Abbott-Lewin.‚Äč