Sadly, we currently have two confirmed (unrelated) positive cases of COVID in school.
All relevant staff and pupils have been contacted to begin self isolation.
- Only pupils identified as close contacts will have received a letter.
- All close contacts are advised to organise a PCR test (at a test centre) not a LFT test in the home straight away even if they don't have symptoms due to the increasing spread in our area.
- The end of the isolation period is stated clearly in the letter.
- The rest of the household can go about their normal daily life unless the isolating child develops symptoms.
- All other pupils can attend school as normal.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.